CrossFit ATP – Dania Beach, Florida Space is limited– only principals (afﬁliate owner) and one additional staff member allowed.
This event will sell-out quickly; donʼt delay making your reservations!!
This is your opportunity to learn and improve your CrossFit operations – have a better, more efﬁcient Box, make more money, keep your members happier and coming back for more. Some of the best in our business will be leading the seminar, including Ben Bergeron, owner of CrossFit New England, Forrest Walden, owner of Iron TribeFitness and Chris Cooper, owner of CrossFit Catalyst.
Saturday, August 11th at CrossFit ATP in South Floridaʼs Dania Beach – convenient to the Fort Lauderdale airport – will be a solid eight hour day of learning the best grass roots techniques and methods for improving your management and the ﬁnancial future of your Box.
You will participate in presentations and discussions to achieve the best practices for your CrossFit afﬁliate location:
• Explore and discover three distinct – each successful – business models. Learn which model is best for you.
• Discovering, recruiting, hiring, and paying coaches
• Building your program offerings on all levels, for the elite, and those just interested in a more healthy life.
• Turning up the marketing heat; learning how to attract so many members you will have to turn them away.
• Setting the mood: creating trust, support, honesty and excellence in your Box.
• Simple operations make life simple; learning how to organize your afﬁliate to run smoothly and efﬁciently.
• How to create a successful on-ramp program and keep it going.
This is a one-day seminar designed to help you be an outstanding business person, to learn what to do beyond teaching classes. When your business is running properly, everything else falls in line.
Cost: $275 for principals (afﬁliate owners); $150 for additional staff member. Only ONE additional staff member may attend.
When: Saturday, August 11, 2012, 8:00 A.M. to 4:30 P.M., with a half hour lunch break
Where: CrossFit ATP, Dania Beach, Florida Registration: Reserve your space now; this will sell out quickly.
Your seminar leaders offer diverse solutions to Box management, and are:
Ben Bergeron, owner of CrossFit New England; Natick,Massachusetts
Ben Bergeron is the owner and operator of CrossFit New England in Natick, Massachusetts, which was established in 2007. He runs one of the most successful CrossFit afﬁliates in the world, which is home to over 300 members and has an ongoing waiting list. Ben currently hosts the one-day Business of Excellence (B.O.X) Seminar, which helps afﬁliate owners (big and small, new and old) create healthy, proﬁtable, afﬁliates. He has been coaching for more than 15 years and is a member of the Level 1 Seminar Staff. Ben has documented success on all levels of CrossFit competition, having competed in the games twice, and coached the First-place Afﬁliate Cup Team, The First-place Master’s, and Individuals to a top 10 ﬁnish at the CrossFit games.
Forrest Walden, owner of Iron Tribe Fitness; Birmingham, Alabama
Forrest Walden has been in the ﬁtness industry since 1996. He opened his ﬁrst personal training studio, Fitness Together, in 2001, I eventually grew into six studios. He sold those studios to purchase the franchise rights to develop the one-onone training franchises in Alabama, Florida, and North Carolina; I just recently sold the rights to Alabama and Florida after building the three states to over 55 locations. After ﬁnding CrossFit in late 2007, he had been unable to shake the feeling that he just had to get back directly in the ﬁtness industry and help people transform their lives. – Opened Iron Tribe Fitness in February 2010 and had 250 active members with an ACV of over $250/month within eight months.
– Built and developed external and internal marketing campaigns that ranged from 300% to over 1,500% ROI.
– Opened Iron Tribe 280 in February 2011 and quickly grew to over 220 active members, and growing. It is our prototype to show that our tools, systems, and processes can be duplicated and repeated.
– Built a brand that separated Iron Tribe from every other CrossFit facility in the area, and wouldn’t allow commoditization.
– Opened Iron Tribe Downtown and within three weeks had 80 active clients, and growing rapidly.
– The full franchise model launches in April, and has 19 groups booked for ITF DiscoveryDay at the corporate ofﬁce.
Chris Cooper, owner of CrossFit Catalyst of Sault Ste.Marie, Ontario, Canada
Chris Cooper has been working in the ﬁtness industry in various forms for 16 years in two countries, from coaching to large facility management to ﬁtness entrepreneur. CrossFit Catalyst began in 400 square feet of ofﬁce space over a gift-card store in 2005 grew to 2,000 square feet 2006; expanded to a second location in 2008; and has exploded to 6,000 square feet in 2011. While the business started as a personal training company (and still derives 40% of its revenue from PT,) CrossFit sets the “tone” for the gym and frames the picture of what the gym is and how it operates. Chris Cooper has studied and determined systems for customer retention; around 93% annually for CrossFit Catalyst, constantly enjoying over 300 members at any one time. Always innovating, CrossFit Catalyst is the creator of the “Ignite!” program, including publishing a text book and other books used in schools and by insurance companies. CrossFit Catalyst enjoys constant referrals from mental health professionals for cognitive and academic rehabilitation. Total monthly ACV average $270 which is three or four times higher than most CrossFit gyms. It’s not the model usually espoused, and it’s built on slow growth; high retention; and a diverse (but inﬁnitely overlapping) service offering.
Your seminar sponsor is Greg Sheppard, owner, CrossFit LakeMary, and Juan Bacca of CrossFit ATP, Dania Beach, Florida