I have met with about a dozen 40-something’s this past month who are looking for a way to get back in shape or back to the way they used to be. I have to laugh a little because, well, I am the same!
I know, I know – it’s hard to believe since I am a trainer at a CrossFit gym and I should be living the life I preach, right? Well, not necessarily. I am just like you. Between kids, work and and busy life, it all just gets in the way of where I want to be.
Sounds familiar, doesn’t it??? All of the excuses and reasons why working out just isn’t an option or priority.
Well, let me tell you this – you have to WANT IT. No. You have to REALLY WANT IT!
Here’s the reasons we are struggling…
1. Our metabolism has changed and we can’t eat whatever we want like we used to! The weight has piled on and it’s harder to lose.
2. Our lives are busy! We have more responsibility, less time to get everything done, we get less sleep and have more stress.
3. We are comfortable with our spouse and no longer make that much of an effort to keep up our fitness.
4. We have had babies, yes guys are affected by this too! Our priorities are different and we lost ourselves and devoted everything to them. We no longer take two hours in the gym like we used to.
5. We have more bills. Money to spend on fitness is NO MORE as plentiful as it used to be.
6. It’s not as fun as it used to be. It can be more of a chore (mostly because we know we HAVE to do it and see little results as fast).
Am I speaking your language yet???
So let me tell you how I can help! Call me (407) 805-8818 and we can put together a plan that will address all of this and much more and get you back on the road to feeling and looking your absolute best. I did it and I know you can too!